Yesterday 10:25 PM
1 Replies, 1,611 Views

Old 12-12-2019, 06:14 PM   #5261
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Yup: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...anti-semitism/

That is just how fucked Spectral and Blackcz are. Their best case president signed that. They've lost. Their hopes for the political future of America is an absolute pipe dream that will never ever happen. They really lost 75 years ago, they're just too dumb to realise it.
Reagan and Thatcher told us to be diligent. Unfortunately we allowed marxism to completely take over main stream media, movies, and education. Fucking morons.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:24 PM   #5262
Terran
Evil Dead

Looks like an absolutely HUGE WIN for Brexit/conservatives in the UK. A complete rout over there for the anti-Semites of Labour. As an added bonus, Brexit may lead to an independent Scotland, which would mean an even more conservative England with the removal of the liberal SNP. Good stuff, good stuff!

Quote:
Yup: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...anti-semitism/

That is just how fucked Spectral and Blackcz are. Their best case president signed that. They've lost. Their hopes for the political future of America is an absolute pipe dream that will never ever happen. They really lost 75 years ago, they're just too dumb to realise it.
They're ignorant of history as well as the present. America has always reinvented itself, with each new generation seeing waves of immigrants who caused some concern among current citizens but who eventually became citizens and part of the great tapestry of American life in the end. Every single generation freaks about it to some degree, and every single time the new folks become part of us. Today is no different than any other time. Most folks here simply ask for a legal and orderly process, not waves of dangerous illegality mixing some criminals in with the new folks.

For folks who are conservatives, the past three decades have been an absolute renaissance and the best time to be alive in American in a century. We're winning on major issues, including gun rights, rights of the unborn, taxes and the regulatory state, the courts, and on and on. The left is reacting spasmodically in the US because this is not how it was supposed to be. They ran the show for much of the 20th century and thought that was beginning again with Obama's first few years in office, but...nope.

Nothing beats winning. That shit smokes great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:37 PM   #5263
Terran
Evil Dead

Worth a read.

"Reps: Were the conclusions of this report extremely damaging to the FBI?

Horowitz: They certainly were.

Reps: Did the FBI repeatedly lie to the FISA court?

Horowitz: They repeatedly misled the FISA court intentionally.

Reps: Was anyone exonerated?

Horowitz: Absolutely not.

Reps: Did the FBI know the Dossier was bogus before the Mueller investigation started?

Horowitz: Yes

Reps: Did the entire investigation hinge upon the Dossier?

Horowitz: Yes they couldn't get a FISA warrant without it.

Reps: Did the top brass know?

Reps: Did some of the people making key decisions hate Trump?

Reps: Did they announce before every action that it was because they hated Trump?

Horowitz: No they did not

Reps: Did people from the FBI wear wires and talk to the Trump campaign?

Reps: Did the FBI conduct surveillance on the Trump campaign without their knowledge?

Reps: Did the FBI set up meetings and then report on those meetings?

Reps: Was this after they knew the Dossier was false?

Reps: How do you spell spying

Horowitz: F-I-S-A

Dems: Did you find any evidence of the FBI announcing that it was going to do something out of political bias?

Horowitz: No...

Dems: I rest my case, no issues whatsoever. Case dismissed. "
Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #5264
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Previous immigrants were more than happy to integrate into American society. Muslims have no desire to do so. Stay retarded and cucked.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #5265
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Looks like an absolutely HUGE WIN for Brexit/conservatives in the UK. A complete rout over there for the anti-Semites of Labour. As an added bonus, Brexit may lead to an independent Scotland, which would mean an even more conservative England with the removal of the liberal SNP. Good stuff, good stuff!
I really don't care about the UK, but I don't understand how they could possibly get better trade terms with other countries when they have less leverage. It seems like the UK is just setting itself up for a future of being left behind when the EU massively outpaces it economically. You can already see it happening in the growth rates since the original brexit referendum.

If any state just broke off from the US it would be financially devastating. I don't see this going any differently. If Scotland then breaks off from the uk it will be even worse.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 06:56 PM   #5266
Eats
Developer

Quote:

"Reps: Were the conclusions of this report extremely damaging to the FBI?

Horowitz: They certainly were.

Reps: Did the FBI repeatedly lie to the FISA court?

Horowitz: They repeatedly misled the FISA court intentionally.

Reps: Was anyone exonerated?

Horowitz: Absolutely not.

Reps: Did the FBI know the Dossier was bogus before the Mueller investigation started?

Reps: Did the entire investigation hinge upon the Dossier?

Horowitz: Yes they couldn't get a FISA warrant without it.

Reps: Did the top brass know?

Reps: Did some of the people making key decisions hate Trump?

Reps: Did they announce before every action that it was because they hated Trump?

Horowitz: No they did not

Reps: Did people from the FBI wear wires and talk to the Trump campaign?

Reps: Did the FBI conduct surveillance on the Trump campaign without their knowledge?

Reps: Did the FBI set up meetings and then report on those meetings?

Reps: Was this after they knew the Dossier was false?

Reps: How do you spell spying

Horowitz: F-I-S-A

Dems: Did you find any evidence of the FBI announcing that it was going to do something out of political bias?

Horowitz: No...

Dems: I rest my case, no issues whatsoever. Case dismissed. "
Why are you posting fake news? You are just misquoting real people.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:57 PM   #5267
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I really don't care about the UK, but I don't understand how they could possibly get better trade terms with other countries when they have less leverage. It seems like the UK is just setting itself up for a future of being left behind when the EU massively outpaces it economically. You can already see it happening in the growth rates since the original brexit referendum.

If any state just broke off from the US it would be financially devastating. I don't see this going any differently. If Scotland then breaks off from the uk it will be even worse.
Gotta love that authoritarian one world government wet dream you commie shits love so much.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:57 PM   #5268
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
You spelt realist wrong. That's ok when your youngest goes to school and learns all about the joys of Islam don't say you weren't warned what was happening. I used to be just like you, then I woke up and looked a little deeper as to who controlled what and what agenda was constantly being pushed.
It was the womenz all along!
Old 12-12-2019, 06:59 PM   #5269
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Gotta love that authoritarian one world government wet dream you commie shits love so much.
The EU is hardly a one world government. The countries in the EU are about the size of states. The EU is less than half the size of the US. What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 12-12-2019, 07:24 PM   #5270
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Only due to the left going so far left towards communism. Totally not by design though right? Naw just bury your head back in the sand and support Israel you dumb shit.
One thing Terran cant grasp... The church is going left, the conservatives are now late 90s democrats, we have demon trannys reading books to kids, drug use is at a level that is making the 70s blush, everyone hates everyone. Black attacks on whites are happening everyday. We are morally broken and divided.

He seems to only care about that R win. Nevermind that our culture and society is a huge mess. White male suicides are through the roof.

And here is Terrans coward libertarian take....
LOL they were leftist anyhoo, heueh the herd is being culled omg, lmao, drugs dont exist if no free market demand, haha.

What a souless asshole. And of course, of no consequence at the end of the day. His types never move the needle.

Quote:
The EU is hardly a one world government. The countries in the EU are about the size of states. The EU is less than half the size of the US. What the fuck are you talking about?
And Isreal is the size of Rhode Island. Size means almost nothing.

Quote:

But it will happen lol. The old pendulum swings and it never stops. Google it, ethnocentrism is the norm, humanitarianism is the aberration. The only thing im worried about is being alive when it happens. You actually think that because we have cell phones our ideas will be exposed as shuned but the opposite is happening. Every big media and tech on earth company is all hands on deck trying to keep it under wraps aren't they?

We are just about at authoritarian levels of censorship, this will not last. It didn't in Soviet Russian, it wont here. Trump isn't gonna do shit though, that much has been established.

Quote:
Stay retarded and cucked.
HAHA

Last edited by blackzc; 12-12-2019 at 07:44 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 07:42 PM   #5271
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

I had hoped the Q thing wasn't going to be a larp. Sadly, yep total larp. Business as usual for the globalists in charge of every nation except for Russia, perhaps that's why they try so fucking hard to make Russia out to be this evil fucking boogeyman every single day. Enjoy it cuckservatives and you too Eats, you precious little commie shitbag.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:59 PM   #5272
blackzc
Evil Dead

Seems to me Q is as real as ever. Many new proofs. A new +++ by Trump, The watch that read 1:29, 2 new one year deltas.

IMO Q is real. Just don't think jack shit is gonna get done about immigration and the ongoing assault on whites. Basically Kushner is Q lol. Guess we will find out.

https://twitter.com/AmericanDiaries/...78650301227010
Old 12-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #5273
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Seems to me Q is as real as ever. Many new proofs. A new +++ by Trump, The watch that read 1:29, 2 new one year deltas.

IMO Q is real.
How could you possibly still think that? Everyone betting that Q shit on predictit got completely blown out. How could it be real if everything he said would happen didn't happen? Doesn't that make you doubt it? I mean I guess you buy the idea of an anonymous high level government operative posting on 4chan without ever providing real proof for years....so maybe you just believe whatever makes you feel good.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:11 PM   #5274
Eats
Developer

Quote:
And Isreal is the size of Rhode Island. Size means almost nothing.
How could a one world government control a total area that is half the size of the US? Size definitely matters when you are talking about a government ruling over the entire population of the planet.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:14 PM   #5275
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
... it will be even worse.
If you don't like it, that confirms it's working out well across the pond!

Quote:
Why are you posting fake news? You are just misquoting real people.
Facts don't care about your feelings. The IG report was terrible for you deranged muh-Russia shitmongers. The Durham report will be a REAL hoot.
Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 08:25 PM   #5276
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Facts don't care about your feelings.
Is that why you are posting fake news? The facts hurt your feelings so you need to make things up to feel better?
Old 12-12-2019, 08:34 PM   #5277
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Old 12-12-2019, 08:46 PM   #5278
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
How could you possibly still think that? Everyone betting that Q shit on predictit got completely blown out. How could it be real if everything he said would happen didn't happen? Doesn't that make you doubt it? I mean I guess you buy the idea of an anonymous high level government operative posting on 4chan without ever providing real proof for years....so maybe you just believe whatever makes you feel good.
I'm not here to convince anyone, dont care. I just think Q is a real government operation. That's it. As far as feeling good...Sure, its possible. I spend more time online than most looking at politics, it could therefor be confirmation bias or an echo chamber.

I will say that if Q isnt real and the dem party isnt destroyed and its big wigs arent jailed in the next couple years then America is dead. But then i think that its already dead and even if Q is real the country is still doomed.

Its complicated. Or maybe i just have the ability to entertain more than one notion at a time. Politics is a thought experiment for me, changes all the time.

I get all bummed out and black pilled then ill stumble on shit like this. lol. Trump has been talking 3 terms since the campaign. And if the deep state is as evil as Q says they are, people will be begging for 3 terms.

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...90163644719113

But really, the country is done for. Until it balkanizes anyhoo.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:57 PM   #5279
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Trump has been talking 3 terms since the campaign. And if the deep state is as evil as Q says they are, people will be begging for 3 terms.

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...90163644719113

But really, the country is done for. Until it balkanizes anyhoo.
There is no legal way that could realistically happen, so that would be the US becoming a dictatorship/facist country. Once that happens the constitution is meaningless and we have no rights.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:58 PM   #5280
Eats
Developer

Quote:
lol, now you are posting about events that happened 4 years ago to make yourself feel better? The IG report didn't really say what you wanted it to, just let it go.