Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 10:25 PM
1 Replies, 1,598 Views

Old 12-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #5101
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
Bullshit. They are. If anything, there's been less of "da joos!" talk lately with BlackCZ being mostly gone. And even so, this place has always been a bit of a wild west of world event and political discussion. But you choose now to wrap up the whole board in this package so you can dismiss everyone who opposes your ludicrous points.
This has nothing to do with anything except the blue colored people posts directly above, which are not posted by BlackCZ or Spectral. If it was just the same old shit from them I wouldn't have mentioned it. It seems like it is growing.

I don't understand why you want to give them cover by trying to combine the real political talk about impeachment with their racist bullshit. This has nothing to do with impeachment or anything else. We should all just condemn this bullshit and move on.
Eats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:55 PM   #5102
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
We should all just condemn this bullshit and move on.
I condemn your bullshit. See my sig.

Move on.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 02:17 PM   #5103
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
I don't understand why you want to give them cover by trying to combine the real political talk about impeachment with their racist bullshit.
I'm not trying to give anyone cover and your suggestion that I am, is cowardly.
Chief Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:16 PM   #5104
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Do you even know what whataboutism is?

I'm saying specifically there is a bunch of coded language about jews and holocaust denial going on in this thread and it is fucked up. It is starting to feel like Stormfront. This has nothing to do with Trump, liberals or any other arguments being made.
That's rich coming from you since you believe any and all accusations leveled at Trump, regardless of facts, proof, or reality. Yet you can't seem to read between the lines in regards to the vast amounts of power Zionist Jews wield the world over. Open your eyes you pathetic liberal parrot.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 06:51 PM   #5105
Eats
Developer

Except these pics don't highlight people involved in any joint conspiracy. They just highlight people of Jewish descent because this is about racism.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:41 PM   #5106
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Except these pics don't highlight people involved in any joint conspiracy. They just highlight people of Jewish descent because this is about racism.
Oh veh muh racism!! Aren't you just precious!
Old 12-04-2019, 09:11 PM   #5107
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
And Vallor, your effort to appear reasonable has you making some pretty dumb posts once in a while. It would be like me saying that these boards have basically been becoming a Marxist think tank because people like Eats post here.
I post what I post sometimes simply to continue conversation. It's all me but without some give and take or trying to see the other side there's never any chance to come to a compromise which is something we're seriously missing in the political arena (and discourse).

We've lost the ability (or maybe just the desire) to compromise or empathize with other's positions. The extremism we see is certainly what lead to the sham-peachment and the Russia Hoax before it and the zeal of defending this administration from the right side.

If it's all hardcore all the time not even people like Eats will stick around and we'll just end up with a circle jerk of da joos.

This thread was dead for a number of days after the most recent anti-semetic post. Making an odious environment isn't in anyone's best interest.

I don't want to sound desperate but "can't we all get along?"
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:39 PM   #5108
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
We've lost the ability (or maybe just the desire) to compromise or empathize with other's positions
Blame the FUCKING LEFT.

Bake that damn cake.
Wax that man's genitals.
Buy that damned abortafacient, nuns.
Let that boy into your daughter's locker room and onto her team.
Don't say, do, or think unapproved thoughts or the Left will destroy you.

Quote:
"can't we all get along?"
NO. We fucking cannot.
Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 05:04 AM   #5109
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
This thread was dead for a number of days..."
This also coincided with the impeachment charges starting to lose their teeth which, I believe, is a big part of why Eats disappeared for a while. He's always been this way. He shows up when he thinks he can do a victory lap and backs away when that victory lap turned up empty.

Quote:
I don't want to sound desperate but "can't we all get along?"
I'm sure I can get along with Eats enough on a personal level. We get fired up a bit here but nothing too serious. I live in CT so I sort of need to be able to get along with misguided libs. But in a general cultural sense, I'm inclined to agree with Terran. No we really can't get along with them. There is no compromise because they never stop pushing the line on crazy and they do it fast. It wasn't all that long ago at all that Chairman Obama was touting the virtues of traditional marriage and now we've got trans/gay drag queens reading to our kids, 11 year old drag queens performing for grown gay men, mothers who are trying to transition 7 year olds despite the father's objections, and trans "women" complaining that gynecologists won't treat them. And even in civilized nations, if you don't want to call them by their fantasy pronouns, you could wind up without a job. There is no compromise here when their problem is that you exist and that you have your beliefs and convictions.

I will agree on your points about Spec and Black. I can't tell you what to do but would you kindly keep the "da joos!!!!" crap in your own crazy thread? Pretty much everyone else here is sick of it.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:24 AM   #5110
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

It's quite amazing to me with how much evidence there is of the anti white agenda screaming out its Zionism behind it. And the so called conservatives here still want to pretend it isn't the case. You people are why the left has gotten as bad as it has. Grow a fucking spine.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:48 AM   #5111
Eats
Developer

Quote:
This also coincided with the impeachment charges starting to lose their teeth which, I believe, is a big part of why Eats disappeared for a while. He's always been this way. He shows up when he thinks he can do a victory lap and backs away when that victory lap turned up empty.
I don't know what you are talking about with this. Nothing has changed/the situation has only gotten worse for Trump in the last month. Whatever news you are reading is propaganda if you think otherwise.

They are drafting articles of impeachment right now. Impeachment odds on predictIt are at an all time high of 90%. The five thirty eight average shows almost 50% of voters support impeachment.

This has nothing to do with my posting on this forum. I was sick for the last few weeks though.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:39 PM   #5112
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
Impeachment odds on predictIt are at an all time high of 90%.
Haha, you and predictIt. You talk about that site like a little kid who talks about how his dad can beat anyone up.
Quote:
The five thirty eight average shows almost 50% of voters support impeachment.
That's an interesting way of saying "more than 50% don't support impeachment."

Quote:
This has nothing to do with my posting on this forum. I was sick for the last few weeks though.
Sick of being wrong?
Old 12-05-2019, 01:28 PM   #5113
Whimbrel
Subhuman

I'm glad to see the racists and anti-semitic morons haven't learned anything. You jackasses are still good for a laugh. Thanks.

Eats and Vallor, good luck, but these pieces of shit are beyond redemption. They believe every conspiracy theory that comes their way, get their information from the most biased and ill informed sources, and they are too stupid to think rationally or critically about anything they come across. Ever notice SpecialThumper's 3rd grade writing style that matches his education and thinking? It's not a coincidence. I'd guess almost anybody that stupid is desperate for somebody to blame for going through life as an incel failure.
Whimbrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:03 PM   #5114
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Haha, you and predictIt. You talk about that site like a little kid who talks about how his dad can beat anyone up.
Betting markets are far more accurate than opinion polling in terms of predicting outcomes. How could you not know that?

Quote:
That's an interesting way of saying "more than 50% don't support impeachment."
That is higher than it was for Nixon.

I don't really see a path for Trump to be removed from office right now unless something changes though. If he wins in 2020 I could definitely see him getting impeached again for doing some other ridiculous and illegal thing though.

Quote:
Sick of being wrong?
I actually make money betting on this stuff. I am going to make 1.5k profit this year on predictIt. Not a lot, but on a principal of 5k that is around a 30% ROI. I'm about to make $100 on the impeachment market. I made like 500 on Roger Stone, and I'm going to make a lot on Comey, Hillary, etc not being indicted this year. Republican "investigations" are almost always fake. It is easy to realize that when no one ever gets indicted for anything in any of them. They are all just innuendo and propaganda spread by fake opinion journalists like Limbaugh/Hannity/John Solomon.

If you actually put your money where your mouth is you would quickly realize you are the one that is wrong all the time.

Last edited by Eats; 12-05-2019 at 02:31 PM..
Old 12-05-2019, 02:34 PM   #5115
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Blame the FUCKING LEFT.

Bake that damn cake.
Wax that man's genitals.
Buy that damned abortafacient, nuns.
Let that boy into your daughter's locker room and onto her team.
These are good examples of where the left needs to compromise and see there is a reasonable alternative to each of these positions that doesn't completely fuck everything up and offend common sense.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:38 PM   #5116
Chief Smash
Subscriber

Quote:
I actually make money on betting on this stuff. I am going to make 1.5k profit this year on predictIt.
Wow... you're a regular robber baron. How could I ever doubt you again?

Quote:
Republican "investigations" are almost always fake.
Quote:
I don't really see a path for Trump to be removed from office right now
Haha, those two statements coming from you in the same post are hilarious. It's also kind of what I mean about the impeachment losing teeth. It might happen but it's not going anywhere in the long run. And again, your "almost 50% of people are for impeachment" (if you can believe those numbers) still means that more than 50% are not. You're apparently good at betting so I'm sure I don't have to point that out to you... again.

Quote:
If you actually put your money where your mouth is you would quickly realize you are the one that is wrong all the time.
Okay I'll bite. What are these many things I've been wrong on? Go ahead and get me some examples. I'll give you one example. I thought Trump was going to lose the 2016 election. And I laughed my ass off when I turned out to be wrong. I'm kind of a good sport that way.

Quote:
These are good examples of where the left needs to compromise and see there is a reasonable alternative to each of these positions that doesn't completely fuck everything up and offend common sense.
You're assuming that the leftists who push the narrative are actually interested in a compromise. You know damn well that they aren't. Sure there are some more reasonable leftists out there. We probably all know a couple. But they're not the ones actually pushing the national narrative of "the left."
Old 12-05-2019, 02:44 PM   #5117
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Haha, those two statements coming from you in the same post are hilarious. It's also kind of what I mean about the impeachment losing teeth.
There was never a real path to removing trump from office. Impeachment hasn't lost its teeth because it has always been that way. Nothing has changed.

Also this is the equivalent of Trump getting indicted. There is going to be a trial.

The only path to Trump being unseated that ever existed was if the trial took place after the GOP primaries. As long as Trump has support above 80% from the GOP base he can't be removed unless all the GOP senators up for election in 2020 want to get primaried out. If they delayed until after the primaries they could push him out and be relatively safe, but I don't think this is a realistic scenario.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #5118
Chief Smash
Subscriber

So you're saying that it never really had any teeth then. Got it.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:01 PM   #5119
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
You're assuming that the leftists who push the narrative are actually interested in a compromise. You know damn well that they aren't.
I know, and there are rightys who won't budge either. This used to not be a thing and certainly things where way more civil before the last decade.

Polarization is one of the worst issues in politics right now, IMO, and unless that is dealt with things just get worse from here. I don't think it would matter if a Dem got elected President, the acromony and hate would just shift a bit.

The MSM would quickly find they need to invent SOMETHING to get their ratings back and I think they'd turn on their lefty friends if that's what it took.

In the meantime the Republicans will put on their own sham investigations which will be just as destructive as the one's we're dealing with right now on Trump.

IMO, there is really a meta problem with politics in general, not republicans or democrats necessarily. It starts with allowing people to serve decades in the ruling body; so long they begin to believe they're better than any/every other citizen and only they can make good decisions for EVERYONE to cover EVERY situation.

Anyone that is new takes their first step into DC and it's like stepping into quicksand. They can resist but it just makes their eventual slide to being an "Citizen++" faster and more disappointing.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:35 PM   #5120
Eats
Developer

Quote:
I know, and there are rightys who won't budge either. This used to not be a thing and certainly things where way more civil before the last decade.

Polarization is one of the worst issues in politics right now, IMO, and unless that is dealt with things just get worse from here. I don't think it would matter if a Dem got elected President, the acromony and hate would just shift a bit.

The MSM would quickly find they need to invent SOMETHING to get their ratings back and I think they'd turn on their lefty friends if that's what it took.

In the meantime the Republicans will put on their own sham investigations which will be just as destructive as the one's we're dealing with right now on Trump.

IMO, there is really a meta problem with politics in general, not republicans or democrats necessarily. It starts with allowing people to serve decades in the ruling body; so long they begin to believe they're better than any/every other citizen and only they can make good decisions for EVERYONE to cover EVERY situation.

Anyone that is new takes their first step into DC and it's like stepping into quicksand. They can resist but it just makes their eventual slide to being an "Citizen++" faster and more disappointing.
I think there are a lot of causes to our issues of everyone moving towards extremes. Gerrymandering is certainly one of them. The problem isn't even specifically that one side is sort of stealing the elections. The problem is that concentrating all the GOP or Dem voters in one voting block encourages extremism. The primaries in gerrymandered districts encourage extremist candidates because those districts are so unrepresentative of the actual population.

I also think the way youtube and facebook work are creating a big problem. People like to rubberneck and watch train wrecks/extreme things. No one wants to watch a boring person with sensible opinions really. They want to hear or see some crazy shit to entertain them. If the goal is to keep people on their websites watching, any algorithm designed to do that is going to end up suggesting some flat earth content, or a racist inciting groups of people on the street. We used to have sensible people who cared about the reputation of their tv channel/organization censoring extreme and offensive viewpoints. Now there is basically no filter on anything. It isn't making society better. I don't know what the solution is, but it isn't right for youtube and facebook to be pushing users towards content like that.

Honestly things were better when we had stuff like the fairness doctrine, and rules that inhibited outright lies or people spreading ridiculous conspiracy theories like crisis actors at Sandy Hook.

The internet is great and has done a lot of good, but there is a dark side to it where people with awful ideas who in the past were isolated can now find each other and organize groups with the goal of spreading hate/fear/terrorism/etc. Also it allows propaganda operations from other countries that actively work to try to divide us.

I don't really have the solution to these problems, but I do think these changes are at least part of what is driving the division in our country.