Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 10:25 PM
1 Replies, 1,611 Views

Old 01-02-2019, 08:33 PM   #3061
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
You might remember the Dodd-Frank act, which established the CFPB was drafted and passed in 2010, two years before she was elected.
Okay, I'm going with "dumb" from my previous hypotheses.

The CFPB was originally proposed and created based upon Elizabeth Warren's idea for the agency. SHE BIRTHED IT.

"The agency was originally proposed in 2007 by Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Warren.[13] ""

Yes, as I said, the CFPB was "her signature piece of legislation, creating the CFPB to 'protect' consumers." It's her baby. Proposed by her in 2007 and created explicitly based upon her concept.

Quote:
Did she have input into it?
I think we've put that to bed. It's her baby. Her idea. HERS.

Quote:
That the CFPB ended up without any accountability is due to the framers of the bill and those passing it, not necessarily on her.
The CFPB was created explicitly as it was based upon her recommendations. HER ideas.

Quote:
Bone spurs called, they'd like their outrage back.
WHAT ABOUUUUUUUUUUT!

She traded on nonexistent ancestry. She's a lying opportunist.

Quote:
I don't think any one who wants Trump to have a second term should hope for that.
If you think Warren can beat him, you are dumb. Really.

Quote:
...there is trouble on the horizon.
Not from her, lol.

Quote:
"But, but she was the one who recommended the CFPB! An agency that can't be blackmailed by any other government body to do anything but what it thinks is best for the average American".
Going with "dumb" again for anyone who thinks a government agency divorced from any accountability will do what "is best for the average American." FFS, that's stupid.

Quote:
Hillary ALMOST WON.
Aaaaand...didn't.

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Warren is neither of those, nor is a presidential election.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 08:33 PM   #3062
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
Why don't we start incarcerating people who knowingly hire illegals?
Actually, the US already has laws for just that. However, like using an ice attack against a water Pokemon, it's not very effective. It's difficult to prove, and prosecuting these cases is more expensive than it's worth. But it's good in that it probably causes some employers to think twice before doing it. They probably need to advertise the law a bit more, though.

There are other things we can do as well. For example, we need to stop giving illegals benefits. Why isn't that criminalized? Free health care? Free welfare? California is even voting on allowing illegals to vote in some elections!

Another example: Get rid of anchor-babies. Rather than saying any baby born in the US should be an American citizen, it should be any baby born to a US citizen is also a US citizen. People are literally coming to the US just to have babies. I seriously doubt that is what the founding fathers had in mind when they wrote the constitution.

And of course build a wall (which would work).

Etc, etc. We need to find all the ways an illegal can benefit by coming here and eliminate them if we can to de-incentivize people from coming here. But, unfortunately, the Democratic party keeps putting more and more incentives in place and casts Republicans as immoral and evil if they go against them.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:40 PM   #3063
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Oh, I'm not signing up to volunteer for her campaign. But when looking for a dem that doesn't arrive with a puff of brimstone from the 9th circle of hell I feel pretty confident pointing to Warren.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #3064
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Oh, I'm not signing up to volunteer for her campaign. But when looking for a dem that doesn't arrive with a puff of brimstone from the 9th circle of hell I feel pretty confident pointing to Warren.
Then you're an idiot. I'm from Mass Vallor, she's been garbage for the state of MA. She's a self centered know it all blowhard and a hypocrite of the highest caliber.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:57 PM   #3065
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

https://archive.fo/xrPA3

Naw Chimpout we don't need a wall, not at all.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:13 PM   #3066
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Then you're an idiot. I'm from Mass Vallor, she's been garbage for the state of MA. She's a self centered know it all blowhard and a hypocrite of the highest caliber.
Well, you guys are the ones who sent Ted Kennedy, one of the primary architects of our current immigration shitshow, to Congress uncountable numbers of times so I guess I'll take your word on it.

I can only go based on what she's said and voted for.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:15 PM   #3067
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
https://archive.fo/xrPA3

Naw Chimpout we don't need a wall, not at all.
This doesn't say what their method of ingress was. A wall may or may not have been the solution to keeping these out.

Also, it looks like at least one plain ol' white dude was involved too. Not exactly damning evidence that a wall will stop pedos.

I'm all for a wall but let's at least stop plucking at straws. Geez, you're making me sound like a fucking proggie here.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:28 PM   #3068
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
There are other things we can do as well. For example, we need to stop giving illegals benefits. Why isn't that criminalized? Free health care? Free welfare? California is even voting on allowing illegals to vote in some elections!
That would be heartless! OMG you big meanie!

Quote:
Another example: Get rid of anchor-babies.
You missed the memo, people don't like it when you call them that.

Quote:
I seriously doubt that is what the founding fathers had in mind when they wrote the constitution.
Actually the more relevant parts for birthright citizenship are handled as part of the 13th and 14th amendment which were added post Civil War when trying to figure out how to manage the citizenship and voting rights of the newly freed slaves.

It was also applied somewhat later during Women's Suffrage but then they wrote the 19th Amendment specifically for the purposes of allowing women to vote.

Incidentally, the Constitution does NOT specifically have provisions for people who identify as someone who does exist as a Man or a Woman to vote.
So non-binary, gender Xe, Xer, They, Them, There, whatevers or any of the other 50-however many people Facebook let's people pick as their gender or that some states allow on legal documents.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:35 PM   #3069
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Well, you guys are the ones who sent Ted Kennedy, one of the primary architects of our current immigration shitshow, to Congress uncountable numbers of times so I guess I'll take your word on it.

I can only go based on what she's said and voted for.
I know trust me I know, most people in Mass are fucking idiots. They elected a DA in suffolk county that doesn't want to prosecute lower level crimes, why? Because she's black and finds it unfair that black people, mostly from Lynn, Lawrence, Roxbury etc, commit most of the crime in Mass. So their idea? Just stop prosecuting it so it "goes away". They're mentally ill.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:39 PM   #3070
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
This doesn't say what their method of ingress was. A wall may or may not have been the solution to keeping these out.

Also, it looks like at least one plain ol' white dude was involved too. Not exactly damning evidence that a wall will stop pedos.

I'm all for a wall but let's at least stop plucking at straws. Geez, you're making me sound like a fucking proggie here.
It's from Texas Vallor, do the math. I actually hate white liberals more than anyone to be honest because they're complacent in this bullshit, simply because they fear being called racist for standing up to it. At this point I don't give two shits, if you're black and you make an effort and work you're awesome, if your Asian and do the same, you're awesome, color doesn't matter, actions and your behavior do. But to a liberal that is racist. It's absolutely insane thinking.

We know there's trafficking at the border, both drugs and actual slave trafficking, pretending this doesn't happen is idiocy. A wall will stop criminals at a much higher rate than not having one, be they pedos, drug dealers, murderers etc. It doesn't matter. Build the fucking wall.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:44 PM   #3071
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Also don't think kids are being groomed to be gay/transgendered? Think again.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:00 PM   #3072
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
"The agency was originally proposed in 2007 by Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth Warren.[13] ""

Yes, as I said, the CFPB was "her signature piece of legislation, creating the CFPB to 'protect' consumers." It's her baby. Proposed by her in 2007 and created explicitly based upon her concept.
Someone without the authority to author legislation doesn't get to have a "signature piece of legislation". As you said they can inspire or even ghost-write, as is the case with many Pharma and big tech bills, but the bill becomes the "signature legislation" of the lawmaker who sponsors it (who should have been the one to most significantly author it.

Therefore it couldn't have been Warren's signature legislation. That's why it is called the "Dodd-Frank" act instead of the "Warren-Dodd-Frank" act.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

Quote:
She traded on nonexistent ancestry. She's a lying opportunist.
I am not going to speculate on the hows or whys or whens she knew the truth of her ancestry. I think it's as clear as the summer day is long that she's as white as a fresh snow however why in God's name does someone go get a DNA test and tout 1/1024ths blood (or lower!) knowing that it takes at least 1/16 to be able to petition a tribe for recognition?

One of my best friends is a Native American (Sioux from South Dakota) and really got pissed off when she would make her claim so I'm not debating the seriousness of the infraction, I'm debating the malicious intent.

Quote:
If you think Warren can beat him, you are dumb. Really.
Bernie Sanders with a vagina? Are you kidding? If Bernie hadn't been undermined by Hillary and the DNC who knows what would have happened.

And the vag voting block is STRONG, especially for someone they think has some actual integrity and isn't as corrupt as Hillary.

Quote:
Not from her, lol.
A woman WILL win the presidency, and soon. I'd much rather it be Warren than Kamala Harris. Harris is the worst of all possible worlds. She is stupid, entitled, inexperienced, and unable to make heads or tails of cogent arguments. I doubt her ability to add 2+2 and come with anything besides "potato".

You think Warren is bad? I lived in California for two years with Harris just as AG. It was terrible and she was one of the worst parts of the whole system. The AG has a HUGE amount of responsibility for what it decides to pursue and not pursue. It is very clear what she would do.

For example right now she's trying to create FEDERAL legislation which would force the REST OF THE COUNTRY to subsidize California's high housing costs.

I don't think Republicans are going to keep winning, nor do they have many female leaders with the presence to make a bid for the Presidency. Nikki Whatherface? Marsha TaylorSwiftHatesHer? Sarah WasRuinedBySNL? Ivanka DaddyWantsToDateYou? And when they lose it will likely be a female that takes over. Which of these two would you prefer to have?
Old 01-02-2019, 11:10 PM   #3073
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Someone without the authority to author legislation doesn't get to have a "signature piece of legislation". As you said they can inspire or even ghost-write, as is the case with many Pharma and big tech bills, but the bill becomes the "signature legislation" of the lawmaker who sponsors it (who should have been the one to most significantly author it.

Therefore it couldn't have been Warren's signature legislation. That's why it is called the "Dodd-Frank" act instead of the "Warren-Dodd-Frank" act.

I am not going to speculate on the hows or whys or whens she knew the truth of her ancestry. I think it's as clear as the summer day is long that she's as white as a fresh snow however why in God's name does someone go get a DNA test and tout 1/1024ths blood (or lower!) knowing that it takes at least 1/16 to be able to petition a tribe for recognition?

One of my best friends is a Native American (Sioux from South Dakota) and really got pissed off when she would make her claim so I'm not debating the seriousness of the infraction, I'm debating the malicious intent.

Bernie Sanders with a vagina? Are you kidding? If Bernie hadn't been undermined by Hillary and the DNC who knows what would have happened.

And the vag voting block is STRONG, especially for someone they think has some actual integrity and isn't as corrupt as Hillary.

A woman WILL win the presidency, and soon. I'd much rather it be Warren than Kamala Harris. Harris is the worst of all possible worlds. She is stupid, entitled, inexperienced, and unable to make heads or tails of cogent arguments. I doubt her ability to add 2+2 and come with anything besides "potato".

You think Warren is bad? I lived in California for two years with Harris just as AG. It was terrible and she was one of the worst parts of the whole system. The AG has a HUGE amount of responsibility for what it decides to pursue and not pursue. It is very clear what she would do.

For example right now she's trying to create FEDERAL legislation which would force the REST OF THE COUNTRY to subsidize California's high housing costs.

I don't think Republicans are going to keep winning, nor do they have many female leaders with the presence to make a bid for the Presidency. Nikki Whatherface? Marsha TaylorSwiftHatesHer? Sarah WasRuinedBySNL? Ivanka DaddyWantsToDateYou? And when they lose it will likely be a female that takes over. Which of these two would you prefer to have?
So make sure it's a woman with a brain, neither one of those two have one. Besides like has already been said, liberals always put the hive mind first, they always put the agenda first. Putting a woman in there for the sake of gender isn't going to change that. And you say I sound as bad as the progressives? Jesus.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:15 PM   #3074
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
So make sure it's a woman with a brain
Dare to dream!
Old 01-02-2019, 11:18 PM   #3075
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Someone without the authority to author legislation doesn't get to have a "signature piece of legislation"...the bill becomes the "signature legislation" of the lawmaker who sponsors it (who should have been the one to most significantly author it.
If you think the folks who 'sponsor' legislation are the authors of it, you are seriously stupid. Most of the shit that gets passed in Congress is written by teams of lobbyists' lawyers, non-government institutions' lawyers, and other associated advocacy groups. The folks with their name on it are the Billy Mays-es of legislation.

Quote:
Therefore it couldn't have been Warren's signature legislation.
It's Warren's baby, and everybody knows it. Or, everybody with any sense and knowledge knows it. Elizabeth Warren's agency, the CFPB:

"Elizabeth Warren, who dreamed up the agency and led it during its startup phase before running for Senate in Massachusetts"

Quote:
When you're wrong, explaining isn't helping.

Quote:
I am not going to speculate on the hows or whys or whens she knew the truth of her ancestry.
She's white as snow. If she didn't know she was white when applying for collegiate jobs as a Native American, she was stupid. If she knew, she was a liar. Either is disqualifying.

Quote:
I'm debating the malicious intent.
Lying that places your own interest above another's, particularly in taking a position away from another, is malicious.

Quote:
Bernie Sanders with a vagina?
Lovely image. Bernie has his own troubles with sexual harassment during his campaign, btw. And Warren is a TERRIBLE candidate.

Quote:
Good luck with that.

Quote:
A woman WILL win the presidency, and soon.
Maybe, maybe not. Don't care either way. Might even be Nikki Haley.

Quote:
You think Warren is bad? I lived in California for two years with Harris just as AG. It was terrible and she was one of the worst parts of the whole system.
Harris won't win either.

Quote:
I don't think Republicans are going to keep winning
Nobody ever does. States change political identification. Political coalitions change. Such is the spice of life.
Quote:
Old 01-03-2019, 03:48 AM   #3076
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

I suggest people watch this, and especially pay attention when he mentions the financing of Hitler by the Rothchilds, around the 12:40 mark, and then question how 600k Jews could turn into 6 million jews decades later. Zionists or Globalists if your prefer have been at this for quite a long time.

Old 01-03-2019, 06:46 AM   #3077
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerDawn View Post
Actually, the US already has laws for just that. However, like using an ice attack against a water Pokemon, it's not very effective. It's difficult to prove, and prosecuting these cases is more expensive than it's worth. But it's good in that it probably causes some employers to think twice before doing it. They probably need to advertise the law a bit more, though.
The laws in the books typically result in fines; in two higher-profile examples, both Asplundh and Waste Management saw multi-million dollar fines for employing illegals...which is a drop in the bucket for multi-billion dollar companies.

I'm not talking about fines. I'm talking about making it a felony, coupled with extensive jail time.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:22 AM   #3078
Terran
Evil Dead

Warren racks up another Dukakis moment.

Mike Adams: "I'm a Native American who likes to drink probably isn't the best campaign motto."

lol.
Quote:
Old 01-03-2019, 07:51 AM   #3079
Chimpbot
Godzillaologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Warren racks up another Dukakis moment.

Mike Adams: "I'm a Native American who likes to drink probably isn't the best campaign motto."

lol.
She is just...just awful. If the Democrats want to showcase how painfully out of touch they are with their constituency, moving forward with someone like Warren is the way to go.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:53 PM   #3080
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpbot View Post
I'm not talking about fines. I'm talking about making it a felony, coupled with extensive jail time.
The law does include criminal prosecution. The problem is it is difficult to prove. Also, these companies just hire lawyers or get the democratic labor unions behind them and reduce the charges to just fines. You are talking about a re-working of our justice system, which is an entirely different basket of eggs.