Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 10:25 AM
0 Replies, 75 Views

Old 01-20-2019, 08:47 PM   #21
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
To each his own and I do agree in that the NHL's current offering is so much better than the NFL's. However I still do love the sport of football. I just hate how it's been bastardized by the pop culture NFL. One of the things I love about the NHL is how unpopular it is with the general public. It avoids the same corruption of the NFL simply because it's not really worth the effort of the SJW mafia.
Exactly, never mind that NHL players and teams do more for charity and charitable causes than all 30 NFL teams and all their players put together but that's a whole other can of worms.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:06 AM   #22
Terran
Evil Dead

If I were a true NFL fan, I'd be so pissed. Both SB teams are tainted with terrible calls that made their wins possible. The Rams dodged a super-easy call on pass interference/helmet to helmet that would have ENDED the game with the Saints winning. The Chiefs got a terrible personal foul 'blow to the QB head' call that avoided a fourth down and led to an eventual TD for the Pats.

Damn, the NFL sucks. They still can't figure out a catch. They have terrible officiating on absolutely crucial plays. There's all of ten minutes of actual action in a three hour game. And now, like the NBA, the game almost always comes down to who has the ball last, because defense has been so crippled by rules changes that offensive records are being obliterated left and right.

That's not even including the ridiculous levels of progtardian idiocy endemic across the league, which is minor compared to the crappy product on the field. The games were tight and should have been decided by the players, not blown officiating.

TaintedSuperBowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nfl, nfl game day