Evil Avatar  



Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Dan Aykroyd, Ernie...
Last post by Chimpbot
Today 10:25 AM
9 Replies, 491 Views
Tom Clancy's Ghost...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 10:25 AM
0 Replies, 39 Views
Anthem will get...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 10:01 AM
0 Replies, 59 Views
New Birds Of Prey Poster...
Last post by Chief Smash
Today 09:58 AM
3 Replies, 101 Views
CoD: Modern Warfare...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 09:49 AM
0 Replies, 55 Views
Dragon Age, Star Wars...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 09:31 AM
0 Replies, 64 Views
Meet the Cast of the New...
Last post by karaliusbronius
Today 09:24 AM
7 Replies, 416 Views
Spider-Man Far From Home...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 09:18 AM
1 Replies, 92 Views
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2019, 04:54 AM   #101
RAV
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 251
Thank you. I also appreciate your presence on these boards.
In particular your more enthusiastic outlook on contemporary movies and games, and staying on topic.
RAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #102
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
Spectral and black.. go circle jerk on 4 chan, you jew hating fags.

Can I call you nazi's yet? Oh no.. that's not cool right.. fucking holocaust deniers.

Btw. I hate the govt. of Israel, because i think they are a bunch of dicks. But.. that doesn't mean I am going to deny the holocaust, or how ANTISEMITISM is not a made up thing.

Lastly, if you are going to hate on shit, learn to spell it right dipshits.

You shutup.

Here is the thing. Smarter people than both of us can disagree on this topic. but whatever

How about this? The holocaust happened but it doesn't even matter because they happen all the time?

I propose
The topic gets no more time spent on it than ANY other historical event in school.
Jews are not immune to criticism because of the holocaust because see above.
No hate speech laws regarding jews because we have free speech in america
No more attempts made to isolate/ban american companies who want to boycott any business with isreal, again, freedom!
Laws put in place to protect people that are critical of isreal and jews from lawfair, harassment and protect their jobs. Freedom.

As for the Media and how it trots out the old as fuck event literally every chance it gets, all i can say is, ur dumb for watching the news. They have an agenda.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 05:35 PM   #103
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
You shutup.

Here is the thing. Smarter people than both of us can disagree on this topic. but whatever

How about this? The holocaust happened but it doesn't even matter because they happen all the time?

I propose
The topic gets no more time spent on it than ANY other historical event in school.
Jews are not immune to criticism because of the holocaust because see above.
No hate speech laws regarding jews because we have free speech in america
No more attempts made to isolate/ban american companies who want to boycott any business with isreal, again, freedom!
Laws put in place to protect people that are critical of isreal and jews from lawfair, harassment and protect their jobs. Freedom.

As for the Media and how it trots out the old as fuck event literally every chance it gets, all i can say is, ur dumb for watching the news. They have an agenda.
Still would love to know how a guy who couldn't afford to even feed his troops could manage to gas 6 million people when at the time there wasn't even 6 million jews in Germany to begin with. Magic I tell ya.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:18 PM   #104
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Still would love to know how a guy who couldn't afford to even feed his troops could manage to gas 6 million people when at the time there wasn't even 6 million jews in Germany to begin with. Magic I tell ya.
Most of the jews didnt come from Germany. They were in places like Poland and other parts of eastern Europe. Poland was invaded by Germany. Jews subsequently sent to German camps.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:25 PM   #105
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,760
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
When you can prove it happened come talk to me. I can prove that Jews have pushed the 6 million jews in peril line since 1915 at least and on. They've been consistent with that ever since.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Still would love to know how a guy who couldn't afford to even feed his troops could manage to gas 6 million people when at the time there wasn't even 6 million jews in Germany to begin with. Magic I tell ya.
Did you think the estimated 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust only came from.... Germany? It certainly appears that way, which would be both wrong and stupid. Nazi Germany territorial control spread throughout Europe, Africa, and into Russia. The Holocaust is estimated to have killed roughly 17 million people, 6 million of those being Jewish.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 10:05 PM   #106
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 8,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Did you think the estimated 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust only came from.... Germany? It certainly appears that way, which would be both wrong and stupid. Nazi Germany territorial control spread throughout Europe, Africa, and into Russia. The Holocaust is estimated to have killed roughly 17 million people, 6 million of those being Jewish.
As an interesting point of history, since I think everyone should learn new things: the first people in the concentration camps weren't even Jews. They were the Socialists and Communists who saw "Socialism" in a different light than the brand of fascism Hitler espoused.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:12 AM   #107
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
As an interesting point of history, since I think everyone should learn new things: the first people in the concentration camps weren't even Jews. They were the Socialists and Communists who saw "Socialism" in a different light than the brand of fascism Hitler espoused.
That's interesting, I wasn't aware of that.


Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
The holohoax didn't happen, if Hilter was going to gas all the jews why did all those "death camps" have maternity wards, hospitals, etc? Why would he bother if he was just going to gas them all? The sites the US allies searched found no evidence of gas chambers, the only ones marked as "death camp gas chambers" were sites not searched by Americans. Fancy that. You've been sold a lie for decades and continue to believe it because you were told to believe it. the muh 6 gorrilon lie has been pushed since 1915, long before Hilter's rise or WW2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Still would love to know how a guy who couldn't afford to even feed his troops could manage to gas 6 million people when at the time there wasn't even 6 million jews in Germany to begin with. Magic I tell ya.
On one hand, you imply that these maternity wards, hospitals, etc. were somehow prevalent or evidence against the Holocaust. On the other hand, you argue Hitler couldn't feed his own troops. Do you see an issue?

As for no Americans searching any sites, here is Eisenhower at a death camp:|

This is what Patton had to say:
Quote:
In a shed ... was a pile of about 40 completely naked human bodies in the last stages of emaciation. These bodies were lightly sprinkled with lime, not for the purposes of destroying them, but for the purpose of removing the stench.

When the shed was full—I presume its capacity to be about 200, the bodies were taken to a pit a mile from the camp where they were buried. The inmates claimed that 3,000 men, who had been either shot in the head or who had died of starvation, had been so buried since the 1st of January.

When we began to approach with our troops, the Germans thought it expedient to remove the evidence of their crime. Therefore, they had some of the slaves exhume the bodies and place them on a mammoth griddle composed of 60-centimeter railway tracks laid on brick foundations. They poured pitch on the bodies and then built a fire of pinewood and coal under them. They were not very successful in their operations because there was a pile of human bones, skulls, charred torsos on or under the griddle which must have accounted for many hundreds.
Do you think Patton was part of what you claim to be a Jewish conspiracy?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Many cultures of the world marry girls off after their first menses, around 13 years old. I can't say that's inherently immoral, no.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:12 AM   #108
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,973
Valiant efforts, all, but you can't pierce anti-Semitic psychosis with reality any more than the British could pierce 'Old Ironsides' with their shells. I suppose one must be satisfied with the effort, because the result will simply be more literally psychotic ramblings about 'da joos' and their marionette-like control of historical evidence (photos, videos, first person accounts, the remains of the camps, the remains of the victims, and on and on and on and on).

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here. lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:48 AM   #109
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
@Venom and this is what Patton said after the war. We backed the wrong side. I think a General that was on the ground knows a bit more as to what happened since he was there, rather than a press that is mostly owned and run by Jews.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #110
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Not sure why so many defend the inventors of communism, responsible for more deaths than anything else in practically the history of the world.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 03:16 PM   #111
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies
 
PatrickRes9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
@Venom and this is what Patton said after the war. We backed the wrong side. I think a General that was on the ground knows a bit more as to what happened since he was there, rather than a press that is mostly owned and run by Jews.
I looked through Patton's diaries. Didn't find any such quote.

Also, notice the word "THEY" capitalized in the image? Underlines. Clear attempt to make the message more powerful. In all of Patton's diaries, not once did I see the word "they" in all caps. Let alone I couldn't find the above quote anywhere.
__________________
Member of the Nintendo Offensive Front.

Imagine if the working class told the oligarchy to build their own houses and make their own coffee...

Useless as **** on a bull.
PatrickRes9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 06:08 PM   #112
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,973
Wouldn't matter whether he was or wasn't anti-Semitic; it's a non sequitur. Why would a general being an anti-Semite lend credence to anti-Semitism as therefore excusable and supportable? An appeal to authority as an excuse for an intellectually and morally bankrupt ideology is a rhetorical fallacy. We don't use Washington to excuse modern day slavery or Jackson to justify marching more tribes off their land.

Trot out whomever you wish to excuse your paranoiac anti-Semitism, you're still a fucking lunatic bigot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:48 PM   #113
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
You shutup.

Here is the thing. Smarter people than both of us can disagree on this topic. but whatever

How about this? The holocaust happened but it doesn't even matter because they happen all the time?

I propose
The topic gets no more time spent on it than ANY other historical event in school.
Jews are not immune to criticism because of the holocaust because see above.
No hate speech laws regarding jews because we have free speech in america
No more attempts made to isolate/ban american companies who want to boycott any business with isreal, again, freedom!
Laws put in place to protect people that are critical of isreal and jews from lawfair, harassment and protect their jobs. Freedom.

As for the Media and how it trots out the old as fuck event literally every chance it gets, all i can say is, ur dumb for watching the news. They have an agenda.
You shut up? Nice and very democratic of you. lol. Its funny you start off your reply with this, your strongest arguement.

Also smarter people than you perhaps. Don't drag me down to your protozoic level of understanding.

"The topic gets no more time spent on it than ANY other historical event in school.
Jews are not immune to criticism because of the holocaust because see above.
No hate speech laws regarding jews because we have free speech in america
No more attempts made to isolate/ban american companies who want to boycott any business with isreal, again, freedom!
Laws put in place to protect people that are critical of isreal and jews from lawfair, harassment and protect their jobs. Freedom. "

I actually agree with all of this except the last point, which contradicts your third point. Hate speech laws cover this. (you fucking moron)

But what I don't agree with is how you fuel holocaust denial and other shit with your stupid viewpoint. You can say whatever you want, but if I read this on a public forum, I will refute your dumbshit.
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:53 PM   #114
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
@Venom and this is what Patton said after the war. We backed the wrong side. I think a General that was on the ground knows a bit more as to what happened since he was there, rather than a press that is mostly owned and run by Jews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George...ping_incidents

"Patton was heard by a war correspondent angrily denying the reality of shell shock, claiming that the condition was "an invention of the Jews."

Patton did good things during the war, but in some respects, like all of us, he has moments of idiocy and support of bullshit that has been disproved. He thought Da Jooz made up PTSD.

So Patton said it, so it must be right. Nice logic there dipshit.

If you are going to be a lil nazi, go at least quote hitler, then you don't have to make up bullshit with misquoting patton, or deliberatly using a meme that is false.
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:54 PM   #115
AlfredT
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Wouldn't matter whether he was or wasn't anti-Semitic; it's a non sequitur. Why would a general being an anti-Semite lend credence to anti-Semitism as therefore excusable and supportable? An appeal to authority as an excuse for an intellectually and morally bankrupt ideology is a rhetorical fallacy. We don't use Washington to excuse modern day slavery or Jackson to justify marching more tribes off their land.

Trot out whomever you wish to excuse your paranoiac anti-Semitism, you're still a fucking lunatic bigot.
Don't trigger him with logic! Don't you know logic was made up by the commies and the jews during an orgy!
__________________
There are sharks in the water, and your mangina is bleeding heavily.
AlfredT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 05:19 AM   #116
Dag-Sabot
Evil Dead
 
Dag-Sabot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hai Shi Dao Hotsprings
Posts: 4,491
The real tragedy is the broken frames. Patton was an asshole, slapping his own shell-shocked soldiers around, making embarrassing press, engaging in personal feuds against Montgomery (also a pompous asshole) he thought himself a reincarnation of Alexander the great for fucks sake. If he didn't kill himself in a car crash he would've been likely committed to a nuthouse.
__________________
...using emotionally-laden bold fonts.
Dag-Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:47 AM   #117
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
You shut up? Nice and very democratic of you. lol. Its funny you start off your reply with this, your strongest arguement.
Turn your sarcasm meter, dummy.

Also, you shutup.

As for the holocaust. Dont really care if it happened or not. Here we are 70 years later and it STILL manages to be an ideological litmus test. Which is amazing. You guys need to think about how this permeates your day to day views on stuff and how they would be different if we werent bombarded with holocaust news non stop.

You cant just simply say, i dont think it happened. No, if you think it didn't happen, you hate jews, love hitler and are a nazi. And as for liking Hitler, Hitler had all kinds of support all over the world during the war. so again. What?

Im sitting here, enjoying my day, no hate at all....i just don't think it happened, i think around 200k jews died. Nothing in the grand scheme of that war.

The fact that people go to jail for debating this and that its illegal to deny the holocaust in 18 countries is telling me Europe is under a soft tyranny. Don't go there. Your evil and crazy if you do. And laws are constantly being pushed here to do the same.

Could i be wrong? Sure. But propaganda on both sides have obfuscated things to such a degree that all you can do is draw your own conclusion. So i do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag-Sabot View Post
The real tragedy is the broken frames. Patton was an asshole, slapping his own shell-shocked soldiers around, making embarrassing press, engaging in personal feuds against Montgomery (also a pompous asshole) he thought himself a reincarnation of Alexander the great for fucks sake. If he didn't kill himself in a car crash he would've been likely committed to a nuthouse.
War torn soldiers.

Assholes.

I cant even imagine why.

Not that they need or want your empathy but maybe its best just to stay quiet in these situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Anti-Semitic psychosis
You have got to be kidding me. Your shit reads like a parody. Again, you are the squirrel latched on to the leg of every thread on EA, of little import but annoying as hell. *shakes leg, damit! get the hell off me!
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy

Last edited by blackzc; 08-27-2019 at 12:04 PM..
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:52 AM   #118
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead
 
SpectralThundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boston/Ontario
Posts: 8,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Turn your sarcasm meter, dummy.

Also, you shutup.

As for the holocaust. Dont really care if it happened or not. Here we are 70 years later and it STILL manages to be a fucking litmus test or your ideology. Which is amazing. You guys need to think about how this permeates your day to day views on stuff and how they would be different if we werent bombarded with holocaust news non stop.

You cant just simply say, i dont think it happened. No, if you think it didn't happen, you hate jews, love hitler and are a nazi.

Im sitting here, enjoying my day, no hate at all....i just don't think it happened, i think around 200k jews died. Nothing in the grand scheme of that war.

The fact that people go to jail for debating this and that its illegal to deny the holocaust in 18 countries is telling me Europe is under a soft tyranny. Don't go there. Your evil and crazy if you do. And laws are constantly being pushed here to do the same.

Could i be wrong? Sure. But propaganda on both sides have obfuscated things to such a degree that all you can do is draw your own conclusion. So i do.
In reality it's likely more Americans and Russians died in WW2 than Jews, but don't let that stop the reality that Jews are special and are above any and all criticism and should you mention one bad thing about them you're automatically a nazi bent on eradicating them from the earth apparently. It's no wonder they own all of media, hollywood and most central banks around the world! They're SO PERSECUTED!!
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 12:10 PM   #119
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 7,117
To borrow a libertarian take from our fellow squirrel running circles around my leg as i try to catch him.

You don't like the media, don't watch it.

It has no power if people don't give it any. People need to understand they are not good stewards of our society. Find another way. The media spell takes years to shake off. Start now.
__________________
Nintendo: A guiding light in a sea of video game degeneracy
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 01:38 PM   #120
Terran
Evil Dead
 
Terran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
Also, you shutup.
That'll work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
"...boys lining up outside a room to take a turn gang raping a woman?...I went to frat parties where shit like this was going down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
the hunt

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 AM.