Last post by Booda
Yesterday 11:38 PM
14 Replies, 932 Views

Old 06-04-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
blackzc
Evil Dead

Iwkyb

OK.

So Anenome was Agnostic Pope, Agnostic Pope was I will kill you both. Who was apparently a half White, half Mexican dude who loved heavy metal and tits. This fucker lied to me for years. what kind of sociopath does a nigga have to be to do that?

I'm pretty sure Venom is EA, or maybe Terran. As far as i can remember i never made any alt accounts.

I want the fucking inside track on this shit. Is this board 4 fucking nutcases running numerous alts? Ive been here for 13 years. I fucking deserve to know. Someone make an alt and send me a PM, hahah

This shit reminds me of my days on the CB radio. Fat, 40 something with paid for houses who sit in their basic bitch house that they made their own, and troll people for literally the rest of their life while their fugly wives fuck their brothers.

Is that what is going on here?
Old 06-05-2017, 12:36 PM   #2
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
OK.

So Anenome was Agnostic Pope, Agnostic Pope was I will kill you both. Who was apparently a half White, half Mexican dude who loved heavy metal and tits. This fucker lied to me for years. what kind of sociopath does a nigga have to be to do that?

I'm pretty sure Venom is EA, or maybe Terran. As far as i can remember i never made any alt accounts.

I want the fucking inside track on this shit. Is this board 4 fucking nutcases running numerous alts? Ive been here for 13 years. I fucking deserve to know. Someone make an alt and send me a PM, hahah

This shit reminds me of my days on the CB radio. Fat, 40 something with paid for houses who sit in their basic bitch house that they made their own, and troll people for literally the rest of their life while their fugly wives fuck their brothers.

Is that what is going on here?
If it helps I've only been me since 1998/1999-ish. When we switched to the new message board setup I boycotted the comments section for a long time but I couldn't help myself.

Oh, you forgot Terran used to be Johan, the cheap ass gamer.
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:50 PM   #3
Rommel
International Playboy

Okay, I have no idea what you're all talking about. Citation needed?
drive into the daughter's womb proper, fill the uterus with the dick snot
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwyluie View Post
Rommel gave the right answer
*Not in context
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:03 PM   #4
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Oh, you forgot Terran used to be Johan, the cheap ass gamer.
I'm even cheaper now, and much more of an ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:24 PM   #5
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

No Alt accounts here. But I don't comment much. Too lazy for the level of detail some people argue at here.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:12 AM   #6
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreigmstr View Post
No Alt accounts here. But I don't comment much. Too lazy for the level of detail some people argue at here.
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/edu...-a-conjunction
Quote:
*Not in context
Old 06-06-2017, 07:13 PM   #7
blackzc
Evil Dead

The lack of normal posters replying to this thread is telling.

And where is IWKYB anyhoo, i need help with crypto currencies.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:33 AM   #8
Kreigmstr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
It's a significant effort for me to make an argument. Mostly, because I will re-write sentences several times to try and get the exact meaning I am looking to convey and avoid misinterpretations. I'm very OCD about it. Then put on top of that doing research on a subject and I spend too much of my personal time on an argument that really accomplishes nothing.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:25 AM   #9
PacerDawn
Choadwanger

Quote:
But surely you were never taught this concept? Or were you punished for doing it once and that brings back bad memories? Yet here we are discussing something that has nothing to do with the op. Nor are we discussing the op for that matter. And besides, does it really make a difference?

So what were we talking about again?
Old 06-07-2017, 08:26 AM   #10
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Where exactly did this idea that Anenome was AP come from? I've never seen anything that indicated they were the same person. In fact, didn't they both explicitly state they weren't? Wasn't AP pretty anti-religion and Anenome a hard core christian who believed in a young earth? They certainly had very different posting styles. Ask Anenome to answer a simple question and you'll get a 20 paragraph answer going into the philosphy behind the question and why asking that question actually shows just how bad the state is. Ask AP a simple question and you'll either get an answer or an anime meme, no real way to know.

As to where Anenome went, he left after being called a pedo one too many times. You can still easily find him on reddit if you really want to keep in touch with him. I can never remember his exact username, something like ane-no-me? Eh, search for the ancap subs on reddit and you'll probably run into one of his posts sooner or later.
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:12 AM   #11
Rommel
International Playboy

Quote:
The lack of normal posters replying to this thread is telling.
Did you ever consider that the thread title was stupid or that no one has any fucking clue what you are talking about? Maybe you're not interesting enough for them to discuss. Maybe I'm not real but a projection of your insecurities. You, yes you, person reading this.
Quote:
*Not in context
Old 06-10-2017, 07:24 PM   #12
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Did you ever consider that the thread title was stupid or that no one has any fucking clue what you are talking about? Maybe you're not interesting enough for them to discuss. Maybe I'm not real but a projection of your insecurities. You, yes you, person reading this.
I don't know if your a projection of my insecurities, but you might be a projection of giving me something to do when im bored. Because you know, im a tongue n cheek nigga on here. You feel me dawg?

And yes, they care. This section is 90% dead since Anenome was outed, and several alts have vanished. They know, they just aren't talking.

And tone down the passive aggressiveness. Makes you look like a cuck.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #13
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I don't know if your a projection of my insecurities, but you might be a projection of giving me something to do when im bored. Because you know, im a tongue n cheek nigga on here. You feel me dawg?

And yes, they care. This section is 90% dead since Anenome was outed, and several alts have vanished. They know, they just aren't talking.

I'm kinda shocked Anenome fled with his tail between his legs likely back to the cesspool that is reddit. I guess when you're proven to be a liar and a defender of pedophiles at some point you just need to cut your losses.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #14
vallor
Michael Bay Fanboi

Quote:

I'm surprised Anenome put up with the back and forth as long as he did. I never pegged him as AP. Too bad there's no one to do the crazy Ancap talk though. It was occasionally amusing to imagine his ideal world which went against a few million years of human nature. (See Stephen Pinker, Waal, Roussou, Lawrence Keely, Raymond Kelly, Michael Bisson, et al.)

Of course I would have never known that if Anemone hadn't made the claim that we could all get along to begin with. It struck a wrong note and drove me to research this particular part of history and also the history of charity.

Fortunately we now have our very own echo chamber!
vallor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:10 PM   #15
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Yeah, I'm still not convinced Anenome was AP...Got any proof, blackzc? Or is this just another jewish conspiracy?
Old 06-11-2017, 02:21 PM   #16
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
Or is this just another jewish conspiracy?

I did a little digging on one Jewish conspiracy in particular. Here are some pics i came up with.

Old 06-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #17
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
Of course I would have never known that if Anemone hadn't made the claim that we could all get along to begin with. It struck a wrong note and drove me to research this particular part of history and also the history of charity.
Yeah, he defiantly had a hand in the way i looked at things. Had i not dabbled in libertarianism (i still think there is a lot of good in it) i wouldn't have had the base of knowledge to go down that final rabbit hole of marxism, globalism, nationalism. All the scary stuff people avoid.

Maybe im in my own echo chamber but it seems to me the country is on the verge of finding out its been subverted by communist, and if Russia is an indicator of what happens when that cat is out of the bag....
Old 06-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #18
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yeah, he defiantly had a hand in the way i looked at things. Had i not dabbled in libertarianism (i still think there is a lot of good in it) i wouldn't have had the base of knowledge to go down that final rabbit hole of marxism, globalism, nationalism. All the scary stuff people avoid.

Maybe im in my own echo chamber but it seems to me the country is on the verge of finding out its been subverted by communist, and if Russia is an indicator of what happens when that cat is out of the bag....
Except Anenome is not at all a libertarian. He's an authoritarian.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #19
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Damn, even I'm surprised at how well that bait worked, it's like talking to a flat earther. But, basically what you're telling me is Anenome is not AP and never was? Thanks, glad that got worked out.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:57 PM   #20
Terran
Evil Dead

I found a pic of black hanging at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote