Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 07:39 AM
18 Replies, 878 Views

Old 08-27-2019, 07:37 PM   #121
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
@Venom and this is what Patton said after the war. We backed the wrong side. I think a General that was on the ground knows a bit more as to what happened since he was there, rather than a press that is mostly owned and run by Jews.
Are you able to source the quote from that? I've seen anti-Semitic writings of Patton's, but not the quote that you provide. With that said, it would remain one person's opinion. If a famous general had written "all white men are worthless," I doubt you'd claim such a statement was fact because a general said it.

Now since you do seem to take Patton's views as absolute truth, does Patton's words about the Nazi death camp he saw prove the Holocaust occurred for you once and for all? You can watch a video that features a clip of him here.
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:22 AM   #122
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

That's exactly what I was saying. I'm pretty sure the quote is bogus, regardless of how one thinks of Patton.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:24 AM   #123
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Are you able to source the quote from that? I've seen anti-Semitic writings of Patton's, but not the quote that you provide. With that said, it would remain one person's opinion. If a famous general had written "all white men are worthless," I doubt you'd claim such a statement was fact because a general said it.

Now since you do seem to take Patton's views as absolute truth, does Patton's words about the Nazi death camp he saw prove the Holocaust occurred for you once and for all? You can watch a video that features a clip of him here.
Unfortunately I can't, though if you really look at today, that quote isn't at all wrong. Because in context that quote is what is going on TODAY and has been for a long time now. No one has the balls to call it out however because muh political correctness, Muh racism! As if advocating anti white positions isn't racism in itself. What's that thing that leftist tell themselves? You can't be racist towards whites?
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:56 PM   #124
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Unfortunately I can't, though if you really look at today, that quote isn't at all wrong. Because in context that quote is what is going on TODAY and has been for a long time now.
You can't verify its authenticity, but it's true all the same because Patton saw into the future and invented a quote by himself through intermediaries whom he knew would channel his inner anti-Semite in order to let us know 'da joos be bad.'

Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 12:50 PM   #125
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Unfortunately I can't, though if you really look at today, that quote isn't at all wrong. Because in context that quote is what is going on TODAY and has been for a long time now.
It is wrong. In fact, it's quite perverse because it's claiming that some Jewish conspiracy is actually at work for what we know the Nazis have done -- the throwing out of non-Jews from jobs isn't what happened at all.

Quote:
No one has the balls to call it out however because muh political correctness, Muh racism! As if advocating anti white positions isn't racism in itself. What's that thing that leftist tell themselves? You can't be racist towards whites?
Advocating anti-white positions is racism, as is advocating anti-Jewish, anti-black, anti-arab, etc. Jewish people, white people, black people, and everyone else aren't automatically part of some cookie cutter group that has to subscribe to a certain view or take certain actions. The Left does claim that you cannot be racist towards whites, which is wrong, but how does that legitimize racism towards Jewish people?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:06 PM   #126
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
It is wrong. In fact, it's quite perverse because it's claiming that some Jewish conspiracy is actually at work for what we know the Nazis have done -- the throwing out of non-Jews from jobs isn't what happened at all.

Advocating anti-white positions is racism, as is advocating anti-Jewish, anti-black, anti-arab, etc. Jewish people, white people, black people, and everyone else aren't automatically part of some cookie cutter group that has to subscribe to a certain view or take certain actions. The Left does claim that you cannot be racist towards whites, which is wrong, but how does that legitimize racism towards Jewish people?
Is it? Someone forgot to tell the Zionists that then.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the hunt