Last post by MadMurdock_0311
Today 05:47 PM
15 Replies, 779 Views

Old 11-15-2019, 01:20 PM   #5021
SacredWeasel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
By the way, the convictions you continually bring up are all process crimes that had nothing to do with the investigations under which they were obtained. It's a "show me the man and I'll show you the crime." You should be proud of yourself you good little Stalinist.
They are still crimes and these people have been convicted for them. Trump's connection to these people is not good. It doesn't matter how you slice it, your president has multiple connections to people convicted of felonies. You're seriously not concerned or care about that at all?
SacredWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:06 PM   #5022
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Smash View Post
No, but apparently you do.

*Edit*
By the way, the convictions you continually bring up are all process crimes that had nothing to do with the investigations under which they were obtained. It's a "show me the man and I'll show you the crime." You should be proud of yourself you good little Stalinist.
When Stone threatened to kidnap someone's therapy dog if they testified it was just a "process crime"

When Manafort was found guilty of five counts of filing false tax returns and two counts of bank fraud it was no big deal because those are "process crimes"?

When Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion that was just a "process crime"?

Those are real, serious crimes. Stop pretending.
Eats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:02 PM   #5023
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats View Post
Stop pretending.
You first.

Quote:
I certainly went to frat parties where girls were getting roofied
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:06 PM   #5024
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredWeasel View Post
I didn't follow it too much, but what else could he talk about? It seemed like it was just the same "I heard X, from person A, who heard it from person B". Basically the same shit we've been hearing about for a while, the type of stuff only the most partisan of person would accept as proof, cough cough.
Yup.

When Obama was elected in 2008, he fired EVERY SINGLE Bush ambassador. Every one. When Trump fires the ambassador to Ukraine, she's suddenly akin to a dead member of the Benghazi non-existent rescue team.

FFS, you can't make this shit up, lol. The Dems have been trying to destroy Trump since he became the Republican primary leader. TDS is real.
Quote:
Old 11-15-2019, 03:19 PM   #5025
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Yup.

When Obama was elected in 2008, he fired EVERY SINGLE Bush ambassador.
Marie Yovanovitch - United States Ambassador to Armenia - In office: September 22, 2008 – June 9, 2011

Obama First Term - The presidency of Barack Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:31 PM   #5026
Terran
Evil Dead

Derp.

Quote:
The incoming Obama administration has notified all politically-appointed ambassadors that they must vacate their posts as of Jan. 20, the day President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office, a State Department official said.
Quote:
Old 11-15-2019, 03:52 PM   #5027
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yup.

When Obama was elected in 2008, he fired EVERY SINGLE Bush ambassador. Every one. When Trump fires the ambassador to Ukraine, she's suddenly akin to a dead member of the Benghazi non-existent rescue team.

FFS, you can't make this shit up, lol. The Dems have been trying to destroy Trump since he became the Republican primary leader. TDS is real.
With Obama came the first steps in taking down America for good, thank God Cankles lost, we'd be a no border globalist 3rd world shit hole by now or well on our way to being there.
SpectralThundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:53 PM   #5028
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
"The clean slate will open up prime opportunities for the president-elect to reward political supporters with posts in London, Paris, Tokyo and the like. The notice to diplomatic posts was issued this week."

But you know the left is certainly not all about partisan politics.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:16 PM   #5029
Eats
Developer

My point is that this is entirely a false equivalence. Marie Yovanovitch was not a political appointment at all. She was a career ambassador.

What you are talking about with political appointments is commonplace, and dates back beyond Reagan.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/diplomat...ssadors-resign

Last edited by Eats; 11-15-2019 at 04:28 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 04:17 PM   #5030
Eats
Developer

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ospital-prices

Great move, but we should be doing so much more.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:18 PM   #5031
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
My point is that this is entirely a false equivalence. Marie Yovanovitch was not a political appointment at all.

What you are talking about with political appointments is commonplace, and dates back beyond Reagan.
Only the right is partisan ever though right Eats? Only those on the right ever break laws or damage the US right Eats? Just admit your a raging partisan hack and be done with it, your idiocy doesn't fool anyone anyway.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:33 PM   #5032
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr View Post
Only the right is partisan ever though right Eats? Only those on the right ever break laws or damage the US right Eats?
I don't think any of that is true. I just think you guys are constantly spouting off bullshit false equivalences to justify awful behavior from Trump.

This ambassador thing is just one of an endless stream of deceptions you guys spout off all the time.

It is time to face the facts. Trump has surrounded himself with criminals. He is a con artist, and there are specific indisputable examples of that. Pence should be president because even though I don't believe in any of his positions he isn't a criminal, he does have actual morals, and he isn't constantly lying with every breath he takes.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:00 PM   #5033
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:
I don't think any of that is true. I just think you guys are constantly spouting off bullshit false equivalences to justify awful behavior from Trump.

This ambassador thing is just one of an endless stream of deceptions you guys spout off all the time.

It is time to face the facts. Trump has surrounded himself with criminals. He is a con artist, and there are specific indisputable examples of that. Pence should be president because even though I don't believe in any of his positions he isn't a criminal, he does have actual morals, and he isn't constantly lying with every breath he takes.
If you didn't think that was true you wouldn't hand wave away the blatantly obvious shit the left does, including your precious Obamamessiah. Who is a pretty perfect example of the shit you just said in this post, especially the lying with every breath part.

Trump is fulfilling his promises including the wall, that hacks like yourself can still claim he's this big liar, or in your case a fucking mobster, quite simply shows that liberals like yourself aren't big on reality.

Also Pence is a NEOCon he's trash like the rest of em.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:29 PM   #5034
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
WTF are you smoking? Obama shitcanned EVERY SINGLE Bush ambassador. Every one Bush appointed, Obama shitcanned. All the Bush ambassadors were shown the door so Obumbles could usher in his own.

That's entirely the prerogative of the president, btw. Oh...except when a president you don't like does it. Then it's impeachable.

TDS is real. You are a moron.
Quote:
Old 11-15-2019, 05:43 PM   #5035
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Old 11-15-2019, 06:40 PM   #5036
Eats
Developer

Quote:
WTF are you smoking? Obama shitcanned EVERY SINGLE Bush ambassador. Every one Bush appointed, Obama shitcanned. All the Bush ambassadors were shown the door so Obumbles could usher in his own.

That's entirely the prerogative of the president, btw. Oh...except when a president you don't like does it. Then it's impeachable.

TDS is real. You are a moron.
Marie Yovanovitch - United States Ambassador to Armenia - In office: September 22, 2008 – June 9, 2011

Do math. Do you know why she didn't resign? She was a career ambassador, not a political appointment. You are creating a false equivalence by talking about two different things.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:45 PM   #5037
SpectralThundr
Evil Dead

Quote:

Do math. Do you know why she didn't resign? She was a career ambassador, not a political appointment. You are creating a false equivalence by talking about two different things.
So a liberal source even tells you what happened, and yet again here you are defending obumbles. It's like clock work. You just can't help but be a good little marxist sheep.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:23 PM   #5038
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead

Quote:
Well he operated trump university like a con artist. His personal lawyer is in jail. His new personal lawyer is under investigation and probably going to jail. He demands loyalty oaths. He openly engages in obstruction and witness intimidation. Stone just got convicted of witness intimidation today. He is surrounded by criminals.

I don't think you need talking points to just see things clearly.
Do you also consider Obama to be a mobster?
VenomUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #5039
Terran
Evil Dead

Quote:
I pointed out Obama fired Bush's appointed ambassadors and you post the dates for a career bureaucrat who was fired from her post?

Immaterial, dope.

Quote:
Do math. Do you know why she didn't resign?
Yes, I do. She lacked the honor to resign over her policy disagreements with the president.

Quote:
She was a career ambassador, not a political appointment. You are creating a false equivalence by talking about two different things.
False equivalence? Idiot. ALL ambassadors serve at the complete discretion of the president. Obama knew that and fired them left and right. Appointed or not is immaterial, they ALL serve to conduct the ELECTED president's foreign policy.

She had no problem serving under a president (Obumbles) who sent BLANKETS to Ukraine when she wanted us to send them defensive weapons to hold off the Soviets. Then Trump sends actual defensive weaponry and the poor little liberal bureaucrat had a bad case of the TDSs.

lol. You lost in 2016. It will NEVER get old knowing that 30% of the federal court system and two SCOTUS justices are Trump appointees.

Quote:
Old 11-15-2019, 08:34 PM   #5040
Eats
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Do you also consider Obama to be a mobster?
Make your case. Did he require loyalty oaths, did he surround himself with criminals(no unsubstantiated "crimes"), etc?