Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar

View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 10:22 PM   #50
PatrickRes9
Maker of Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallor View Post
I don't know why you think I'm raging. I'm fine with the game Naughtydog wants to make; I may just not buy it is all.

As for the agenda you are right all we know about the story is a few trailers but one consistent factor is that they made the main character a lesbian. They spend a good amount of time in these trailers making sure we know she's a lesbian and that she goes rampaging after the "Wife in the Refrigerator" event happens. Oh, did we mention she's a lesbian?

And that is just the game trailers, let's not forget about all the posts and press that they've got to say "Hey, we made a game with a lesbian as the main character! Aren't we awesome? If you don't like it you are a bigot. And probably a Trump supporter. Fucking Nazi." They have focused on it so much so it's like they're daring someone to question their progressive credentials.
They said "arent we awesome, if you dont like it you're a bigot and probably a trump supporter. Fucking Nazi"?

I don't remember that kind of dialogue at all. Whoa whoa whoa. Feeling some things inside there, Vallor?