Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Halo Reach Launches for PC & Xbox (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264174)

Evil Avatar 12-03-2019 07:14 PM

Halo Reach Launches for PC & Xbox

Quote:

The Master Chief's saga on PC comes equipped with new features, optimizations, and customizations built for the platform. Halo: Reach looks and plays better than ever at 60 frames-per-second (or greater via an experimental variable framerate option) with 4K UHD support, and a multitude of settings to custom-tailor the experience to your hardware and personal preferences.

Players will have a few different avenues to obtain Halo: Reach depending on the platform of choice:
  • Xbox Game Pass – Subscribe with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and get Halo: Reach, the first chapter in Halo: The Master Chief Collection, today. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign) and Halo 4 are also included in your membership and will be available on each game's respective release date, completing the collection on PC in 2020.
  • Microsoft Store & Steam – The Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle is available today for $39.99 USD, which includes Halo: Reach and will automatically update with the remaining titles as they launch next year. Halo: Reach can also be purchased individually for $9.99 USD. Note that you don't have to purchase both of these options - we've seen some confusion out there. Think of the MCC product as a launcher that will house Reach. You can purchase MCC complete which will auto-update with all titles as they are released or you can just purchase Reach standalone (but it will still install the MCC shell as a launcher).

Please note that an Xbox Live Account is required to play Halo: Reach PC online. If you don’t have one yet, head HERE to create a FREE Xbox Live account now.
Halo Waypoint.

Evil Avatar 12-03-2019 09:48 PM

I grabbed this on the X1 and my son has it on PC! See you online! My Xbox gamer tag is Agent Red, if you want to get a game going Sunday night.

thatlukeguy 12-03-2019 11:34 PM

This is going to be awesome! All my friends that used to play together got the collection for PC. I can only hope they decide to implement some cross platform play by the time the final game in the collection releases; would be epic!

lancereagle 12-04-2019 05:35 AM

I'm The Footsman if you ever see me on there. We used to play a ton of Halo but I bet that I have a ton of rust. Still Halo never disappoints.

BeardedSonOfNel 12-04-2019 06:55 AM

Nice!
Evil, I don't know what my Sunday night looks like, but if I can, I'll join you.

Gamer Tag: SonOfNel

Meeks 12-04-2019 04:40 PM

I will be on sporadically.

Gamertag: Meeks

92miata 12-04-2019 09:31 PM

tool1970 here, everywhere.

MadMurdock_0311 12-05-2019 01:59 PM

I bought the PC version. Not sure I'll ever get online, though.

Tag: Graysku11