Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Totally Off Topic (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   OK, Id rather masturbate than have sex with my girl (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227405)

blackzc 07-19-2015 10:55 PM

OK, Id rather masturbate than have sex with my girl

After so many years of watching my wife having sex with her lover, I became accustomed to masturbating, helping and taking photos of the action. Yes, I did enjoy sloppy seconds after cleaning them both but truthfully I enjoyed jerking off to the photos when I was alone more than fucking her. Even now, years after the threesome ended, the memories and photos bring me more pleasure than having sex with her. I guess I'm conditioned to this now, having spent 20 years stroking while watching him use her. I've suggested finding a new boyfriend but she says being a shared wife is in the past.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

Anenome 07-19-2015 11:14 PM

Dude...

http://i.imgur.com/f4ugyIF.gif

Rommel 07-20-2015 03:38 AM

Copy / Paste

From 2014

blackzc 07-20-2015 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rommel (Post 2387510)

Damit. I was hoping to get at least a couple days out of it....

Azrael 07-20-2015 06:04 AM

Wow, Rommel shuts that down quick

Agnostic Pope 07-20-2015 08:02 AM

This went viral dude.

Terran 07-20-2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 2387529)
Wow, Rommel shuts that down quick

Rommel is a wrecking ball.*

* He's like a naked Miley Cyrus, with more skank. ;)

brandonjclark 07-20-2015 01:19 PM

I'll just leave this here. It makes as much sense as this OP.

"I don't like you"

oh my gawd I'm laughing...

ashikenshin 07-20-2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2387622)

"I don't like you"

would have loved to see this idiot get punched instead of pushed.

brandonjclark 07-20-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashikenshin (Post 2387631)
would have loved to see this idiot get punched instead of pushed.

That's the kind of kid that goes on a shooting rampage. Seriously.

Anemone 07-20-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2387645)
That's the kind of kid that goes on a shooting rampage. Seriously.

You can see this gen being prepped to accept violence against their opponents, even to commit it themselves. This begins with the generation of rage at opposition, rage as a political tactic. Violence becomes justified also as a political tactic.

VenomUSMC 07-20-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjclark (Post 2387622)

"I don't like you"

I'm curious how many people here will place blame on the protester because his sign was offensive to some people.

I don't see any reason to place blame on the protester, but it's clear that others do.

n00bIEwaN007 07-20-2015 05:27 PM

I had a good chuckle after the initial WTF? It's Moonday, I'll take it. The chuckle....none of the second sloppies.

SpectralThundr 07-20-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anemone (Post 2387653)
You can see this gen being prepped to accept violence against their opponents, even to commit it themselves. This begins with the generation of rage at opposition, rage as a political tactic. Violence becomes justified also as a political tactic.

Which is what your liberal buddies have been pushing for a while now, that Dr. Drew story being just one excellent example.

Anemone 07-21-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2387670)
Which is what your liberal buddies have been pushing for a while now, that Dr. Drew story being just one excellent example.

Republicans aren't blameless, they're still riddled with pro-war profiteers who see institutionalized-murder as a paycheck, who've been pushing for war with Iran and Syria, etc., who've kept war with terrorism going for a decade and a half now, fruitlessly and needlessly. Take the log out of your own eye before telling the liberals about the speck in theirs.

Chief Smash 07-21-2015 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anemone (Post 2387786)
Republicans aren't blameless, they're still riddled with pro-war profiteers who see institutionalized-murder as a paycheck, who've been pushing for war with Iran and Syria, etc., who've kept war with terrorism going for a decade and a half now, fruitlessly and needlessly. Take the log out of your own eye before telling the liberals about the speck in theirs.

You always jump back at Republicans when Spectral mentions liberals. Republicans are not the opposite of liberals and he has stated many times that he doesn't agree with all republicans. You're just trying to stir the pot now.

SpectralThundr 07-21-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anemone (Post 2387786)

I seem to recall plenty of liberals signing on for us going into Iraq. Pretty much this entire statement is akin to saying "Only Republicans get lobbied by big business" Guess what? Plenty of liberals also profit off war, don't be naive enough to think the industrial war machine only favors Republicans.

So it's a fruitless fight huh? Tell that to the Marines families who lost their loved ones just this week, or to the cartoonists another extremists tried to kill not so long ago just for daring to draw their pedophile prophet.

As an "AnCap" you should hate liberals with a passion, more so than even a hardline conservative, yet strangely enough you defend them on a regular basis. Must be something in the water in Comiefornia. Or maybe you've just been around so many of them for far too long who knows.

Anemone 07-21-2015 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralThundr (Post 2387792)
I seem to recall plenty of liberals signing on for us going into Iraq.

And that would be relevant if I were a liberal.

But I'm a libertarian, and we have been consistently anti-war no matter who was president, and we're the only people that are.

Quote:

Pretty much this entire statement is akin to saying "Only Republicans get lobbied by big business"

My point is your shit still stinks even if you can point out something stupid liberals have done.

You both smell like shit.

Quote:

So it's a fruitless fight huh? Tell that to the Marines families who lost their loved ones just this week

They lost their loved ones for no reason, correct. They should blame politicians for it. Mainly republicans, but yes, also the dems.

Quote:

or to the cartoonists another extremists tried to kill not so long ago just for daring to draw their pedophile prophet.

Taunt the bull and don't be surprised if you get the horns. Hebdo knew what they were doing, what they were risking, and chose to take a stand, and paid an awful price for it. This is not an excuse for what the attackers did, though I'm sure someone will try to spin it that way, but rather an acknowledgement that they knew they were provoking violent reprisal and they chose to take that risk. I applaud the choice, because I believe in free speech. However I don't publish muhammad cartoons either, and neither do you.

Quote:

As an "AnCap" you should hate liberals with a passion, more so than even a hardline conservative

Oh? And why is that? I used to hate liberals, but since becoming a libertarian it's the conservatives who've been the biggest pain in the ass. I've found a lot to like about liberal motivations, if not liberal policy. But conservatives say one thing and do another entirely, conservatives are willingly ignorant, conservatives speak the language of freedom and then raise taxes, make the world worse time and time again.

I'm a christian, but god never commanded christians to force people to stop sinning, only to inform them that they were sinning. I cannot support legislating against gays or against abortion or drugs or war--and liberals thereby become political allies on all of those things. Even if I find some of those things abhorrent personally.

Anemone 07-21-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Smash (Post 2387789)
You always jump back at Republicans when Spectral mentions liberals. Republicans are not the opposite of liberals and he has stated many times that he doesn't agree with all republicans. You're just trying to stir the pot now.

Being post republican myself, I can remember being where he is, not seeing how the republicans were equally culpable for what's wrong with the world today.

But now I do. I'm not gonna let him ra-ra republicans or pretend dems are the root of the problem.

Frankly the repubs are more culpable, because they understand more but still have chosen to play the game rather than oppose it. They've since become corrupted by wealth and power and the republican part has no principles left at all. At all.

That's why Jeb will obtain the nomination, because the people who actually select the candidate for president are the money-brokers behind the scenes who make their billions from buying politicians, and they control the party and will only allow in a candidate who is their candidate, whom they know will play ball.

The dems do the same thing, of course.

The US is entirely decadent, thoroughly corrupt, and apparently irredeemable. That is my conclusion after 25 years of studying the system. Plus he's a closed mind, unwilling to read anything new and challenging. I don't respect him.

VenomUSMC 07-21-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anemone (Post 2387845)
And that would be relevant if I were a liberal.

But I'm a libertarian, and we have been consistently anti-war no matter who was president, and we're the only people that are.

Consistently anti-war? Not really:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anenome
It is hawkish. We plan to one day liberate entire people groups from nation states if we gather that kind of power.

So anti-war that you hope to carry out war if "we" (the collective) gathers a military force. It's like saying you're against anyone shooting someone else -- unless you're the one with the gun doing the shooting, then it's magically okay.

Quote:

My point is your shit still stinks even if you can point out something stupid liberals have done.

You both smell like shit.

You said you were a Republican -- making you part of the same "pile of shit."
In fact, you're still a Republican per your planned vote:
Quote:

Although I'll still likely vote for [Republican Senator] Rand Paul just for novelty's sake.

"Republicans are shit, and that's why I'm voting Republican" - Anenome

Quote:

They lost their loved ones for no reason, correct. They should blame politicians for it. Mainly republicans, but yes, also the dems.

The unfortunate reason certainly appears to be jihad. Still Republicans fault (by the way, how long were you card carrying Republican?). Also:
Quote:

Beyond that, my political values didn't change from being a neocon, moving into libertarianism, and now as ancap. Rather, I became more knowledge and more consistent in my application of the meaning of liberty to life issues.

A statement that shows you don't really know what any of these terms mean.

Quote:

Taunt the bull and don't be surprised if you get the horns. Hebdo knew what they were doing, what they were risking, and chose to take a stand, and paid an awful price for it. This is not an excuse for what the attackers did, though I'm sure someone will try to spin it that way, but rather an acknowledgement that they knew they were provoking violent reprisal and they chose to take that risk. I applaud the choice, because I believe in free speech. However I don't publish muhammad cartoons either, and neither do you.

No spin required. Look at your statements about Shapiro:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anemone (Post 2387209)
I'm just saying he's not blameless.

Spreading the blame.

Quote:

Oh? And why is that? I used to hate liberals, but since becoming a libertarian it's the conservatives who've been the biggest pain in the ass. I've found a lot to like about liberal motivations, if not liberal policy. But conservatives say one thing and do another entirely, conservatives are willingly ignorant, conservatives speak the language of freedom and then raise taxes, make the world worse time and time again.

I'm a christian, but god never commanded christians to force people to stop sinning, only to inform them that they were sinning. I cannot support legislating against gays or against abortion or drugs or war--and liberals thereby become political allies on all of those things. Even if I find some of those things abhorrent personally.

A wonderful demonstration of your disconnect from reality.

This sums up what's the problem:
Quote:

The US is entirely decadent, thoroughly corrupt, and apparently irredeemable. That is my conclusion after 25 years of studying the system. Plus he's a closed mind, unwilling to read anything new and challenging. I don't respect him.

If someone doesn't agree with your conclusion (read: your opinion), they're closed-minded, wrong, and don't deserve your respect.