Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs

Old

Gramophone Man Part 1

Posted 10-01-2010 at 11:48 PM by Agnostic Pope

Hello I've realized I plague the forums with my hateful opinion so in turn I have decided to start one of these! Every week I will find (not comment) the most half assed comments I can find (except for this week this week is timeless.) and a little something about that user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
Are you color blind? Three of the five winners have donated to the site, which is more than can be said about you, Mr. Still-Yellow-Since-1/2010. And if you don't already know what a green name
Evil Dead
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 65489 Comments 4 Agnostic Pope is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Children's Story

Posted 09-29-2010 at 03:53 PM by Agnostic Pope

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

Just read. Don't comment. EVER. Also don't hate on anything or have an opinion on things because if I don't like what you say I will cry myself to sleep and acuse you of being 5 and and ALL OF YOUR HATE IS DUMB! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT LIKE EVERYTHING. HOW CAN YOU speak for the whole wrld!
Evil Dead
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 44166 Comments 1 Agnostic Pope is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blizzard fucked up, here is why

Posted 07-08-2010 at 09:55 PM by Agnostic Pope

ON VIDEO FOOOOOORRRRMMMM!

Have myspace, facebook, use your name on the nets?
Evil Dead
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15285 Comments 0 Agnostic Pope is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

RE4 commercial

Posted 07-01-2010 at 03:20 PM by Agnostic Pope

zombie milk?
Evil Dead
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9295 Comments 0 Agnostic Pope is offline Edit Tags
Old

Quick twilight summary!

Posted 06-23-2010 at 09:02 PM by Agnostic Pope

A guy and a girl who have nothing in common fall in love because (30 pages later) they are both so beautiful. But...OMG ITS A VAMPIRE. It then gets even more weird and boring then this werewulf also loves her...she chooses the vamp of a gay fight and then she has a kid and the werewolf wants to get with the baby because the baby is SO beautiful. I swear these girls nowadays are brain dead.
Evil Dead
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17081 Comments 2 Agnostic Pope is offline Edit Tags